3rd Shift Production Supervisor
Owen, WI (relocation provided)
If you’re looking for career advancement opportunities, a fun, challenging role as 3rd Shift Production Supervisor and overseeing 24 direct reports, then this could be the position for you! Our client has over 47 production sites across North America & Canada. Our Owen, WI, plant has around 165 people and reports into our Dairy division. We are responsible for producing various cheese paste and cheese blends for client customers and brand. We are fast paced, never dull moment manufacturing facility with culture of accountability and teamwork. We are also committed to supporting our local community and we have rich history and ties to the Owen community. Our team prides itself on internal mobility as employees are able to advance and grow both personally and professionally.
You will set the tone and oversee the overall production management of the site on 3rd shift, reporting directly into the Plant Manager. If you have a track record of developing high performing teams, engaging with the plant personnel and bring pride with a desire for continuous improvement, we want to hear from you!
We'll look to you to lead in the following areas:
- Be a driver for all manufacturing operations including the safety, production efficiencies, quality, customer service, employee development and financial performance of the plant
- Hold the facility accountable by managing and executing plant processes to attain plant production and quality targets and ensuring achievement of all unit Key Performance Indicators.
- Deliver continuous improvement ideas to improve processes that ensure safety, quality, cost, and customer service goals are met while propelling the plant and your career forward.
- Create and engage team-oriented workforce to meet business demand
This is an exciting opportunity to learn more about complex food processes. This person will also have the opportunity to work with a strong cohesive team that are very engaged and capable, as well as be provided continuous cross-functional support. If you’re also looking to submerse yourself in continuous improvement projects and culture, this is the position for you! A main focus will be implementing lean methodologies and persistence on driving these principles and lean projects forward. Not to mention endless career opportunities and growth.
- If you have the following qualifications, please apply!
- Progressive experience (3+ years) within food, beverage or pharma manufacturing industry preferred
- Proven experience (3-5) years as a Production Supervisor or Bachelor's degree with 0+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Demonstrated success as a change agent & developing/implementing continuous improvement initiatives and accountability programs
- Demonstrated success assessing, developing and retaining top talent