Nicholls, GA 31554, USA
RN - Day & Night Shifts - Correctional Facility
Nicholls, GA (Relocation Assistance Available)
Salary will be modified by shift differential and based on years of experience
Shift Differential - Extra $1.50 weekday nights, $1.50 weekend days, $2.50 weekend nights
Paid Time Off
- Please provide license # and State with submission. Nursing licensure in the state of employment or "compact" multi state licensure.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- One year of professional nursing experience preferred.
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the area and treatment of inmates/residents.
- Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents; prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare examining room and equipment.
- Examine and assess new inmates/residents with illnesses or injuries or inmates/residents who become ill or injured; refer inmates/residents to the emergency room or other appropriate healthcare facilities as required by their condition.
- Perform emergency procedures as needed and notify Licensed Independent Provider for treatment orders.
- Provide guidance, supervise and monitor the nursing care provided by licensed vocational/practical nursing staff and non-licensed medical staff.
- Graduate from an accredited college, university or nursing program with a degree/diploma in nursing.
- Must possess current licensure in the state of employment.
- One year of professional nursing experience preferred. A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.