AP Recruiters & Associates
We go the extra mile to make both our clients and candidates happy. The Right talent at the Right time.
We are a State of Florida certified Minority and Veteran Owned Business serving clients nationwide since 2007.
We are looking for a Superintendent for a Federal Government construction project in Boulder. Needs to be starting in the next 2 weeks or so.
Construction Superintendent - Denver Metropolitan Area Candidates ONLY need to apply!
The client is a commercial General Contractor, in their 33rd year of business, doing new, remodel and addition projects $500K to $10 mil.in the greater Denver metro area based in Englewood CO.
They have extensive experience in K-12 education, religious and federal & state government projects. They are builders with business acumen. They exercise ethical and professional conduct always, from everyone on their Team.
The client values integrity, problem-solving, self motivation, leadership, and customer service.
Experience & Compensation:
Commercial Construction Project Superintendent:
10 years as a Superintendent Compensation commensurate with past experience.
Employment type: full-time
Excellent benefits available
As a Project Superintendent with you will be responsible for:
- Subcontractor management
- Strict adherence to managing and building per plans and specs
- Coordinating permit inspections and testing agencies
- Ground-up experience
- Owner / Client relations
- Project safety leadership
- Project scheduling
- Job planning
- Daily reports
- Quality control
- Having computer software skills –Email, Microsoft Word, and Project Other beneficial qualities: Ability to run equipment such as a skid steer
- A systematic approach
- Leadership & Accountability & Team-building
- Good communication skills
- A 4 year degree preferred
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment.