The Project Manager is accountable for the end to end delivery of projects and programs pertaining (project areas: internal tools and solutions, client solutions, integrations with third party solutions; business change and improvements).
The PM will lead teams and manage stakeholders from all levels and areas of the organization residing in various locations
Client-facing experience, recent agile experience, as team scrum master and delivery within SDLC – meaning, progression of configurations from QA to UAT to product.
- Lead all project phases, from business case/initiation to closure
- Direct day-to-day activities of projects within a matrix organization
- Direct project timeliness and budgets * Foster communication between teams working on your projects and motivate
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members throughout the completion of the projects
- Engage with senior stakeholders (Director/VP level) to provide insights for executive decision making\
- Clearly communicate project objectives, milestones at all levels.
- Foster a project environment focused on finding solutions, targets, collaboration and information sharing.
- Assess and manage risks and issues.
- Provide risk and issues mitigation recommendations, and facilitate alignment on mitigation.
- Tailor processes to meet the needs of individual projects
- Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner
- Drive innovation, best practices and achievement of strategic objectives Issue, Risk & Change Management
- Manage project's scope, estimate of hours and asses impacts to requested changes
- Serves as project escalation point for issues impacting project success that requires resolution
- Leads inter-departmental coordination efforts required for specific project tasks.
- Coordinates the transition of new clients from Sales to Implementation to Client Services
- Ensure definition and compliance to issue management
- Monitor issues on a weekly basis
- Monitor escalation of problems
- Ensure risk management via mitigation strategies
- Ensure proper tracking of Change requests with appropriate signoffs
- Effectively communicates relevant project status updates to stakeholders (Internal and External).
- Facilitates communication with client stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with a focus on enhanced client relationships and satisfaction.
- Project Leadership/Mentoring
- Participates in performance management and professional development activities by providing immediate feedback to team members regarding their performance and supplying input to Implementation Management on the professional development of team members
- Ensure a qualitative management of client relationship
- Provide recommendation to the client to reduce gaps and ensure standard product use
- Manage client's expectations during project
- Deliver proposals on client's procedures in order to optimize proposed solution
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Performs other related duties as assigned.