AP Recruiters & Associates
We go the extra mile to make both our clients and candidates happy. The Right talent at the Right time.
We are a State of Florida certified Minority and Veteran Owned Business serving clients nationwide since 2007.
GNFR Procurement Operations Associate
This role supports the delivery of end-to-end category management at a local & regional procurement needs. As part of this role, the Procurement Operations Associate will be -
Partnering with stakeholders (functional, procurement and supplier), to execute end-to-end category management key activities.
This job comprises of five key activities:
- Leading RFI/RFQ/RFP activities for Medium to Low Spend.
- Supplier due diligence and assurance
- Database management (contract, spend and supplier) & Spend Analysis.
- Contract administration
- Purchase to pay support
- Leads the RFx Activities for Medium to Low Value Spend. Prepares RFx packages, conducting the RFx events as well as follow up activities with the partnership of the Category Management Team.
- Performs supplier due diligence and assurance by ensuring all supplier due diligence is completed during supplier selection and or onboarding, supporting Category and Assistant Category Managers. Performs as the gatekeeper to ensure that all necessary approvals are granted and in place for supplier onboarding e.g. new vendor approvals / one time vendor approvals, consulting with Category and Assistant Category Managers while managing stakeholder expectations. Responsible for ongoing supplier assurance with direct interaction with suppliers, ensuring all periodics are in place e.g. annual credit and adverse media checks and are escalated appropriately. Researches and compiles data requests from the CM team and makes recommendations where appropriate.
- Performs contract administration by ensuring the catalog and system items are managed appropriately. Oversees and reviews contract variations and statements of work. Informs and consults with stakeholders and CM team to ensure appropriate communications have been completed.
- Performs as escalation SME for stakeholders on topics of invoice, order queries and disputes. Approves requisitions and escalates if/when higher level approvals are required.