Job-sites throughout South Florida
Stipend is provided for any expenses
The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble metal for various construction projects throughout South Florida.
• Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
• Install and repair various equipment and components
• Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
• Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
• Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
Job Requirements: Qualifications:
• Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
• Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
• Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
• Ability to handle physical workload
Must be flexible with traveling to worksites.