Remote workers considered.
Travel requirement is high if the applicant resides outside KC and is dependent on a return to normalcy.
Are you interested in shaping the architecture and technology direction at the enterprise level? Join our team that is leading our organization on a transformational journey via a cloud native approach.
Responsibilities Enterprise Solution:
Proactively analyze technology industry and market trends to determine opportunities and impacts.
Develop and continually evolve technology strategy and then influence the movement of the organization forward by creating artifacts and performing presentations.
Perform POCs to test new technology or pattern recommendations and then mentor development teams for implementation.
Create enterprise patterns and reference architectures.
Analyze Cloud offerings to design and prototype reliable, secure, high-performing environments with integrated services.
Recommend opportunities to optimize technology portfolio.
Architect and design technical architecture and roadmaps for specific business line domains and product portfolios.
- Cultivate relationships with customers to understand their businesses and build systems that meet their needs.
- Thorough knowledge of business domain to connect business process and capabilities to technical implementation.
- Provide thought leadership and guidance to cross-functional teams.
• Action oriented, big picture view technical leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Experience focused on software architecture, design and implementation of scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures.
• Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g. EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.) including AWS Well-Architected Framework
• Experience with the development of cloud migration strategies including business case development, application assessments and the design of cloud operating models.
• Well-versed in DevSecOps philosophies including deep knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices and automation methodologies.
• Champions transformational concepts and ability to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively with teams across the organization.
• 10+ years of progressive software architect/engineering experience and a degree from an accredited university.
• United States citizenship is required for this position