$10,000 signing bonus (external candidates only) + Relocation Assistance Available
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (0.75 FTE, Day Shift) to work in the Endoscopy Department in Seattle, WA.
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides professional, comprehensive nursing care for patients in an acute care environment. Accountable for the delivery of coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based quality care to patients and families, based on individual physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, and appropriate care strategies throughout the lifespan.
In this position you will:
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient’s care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes.
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Align practice with safety and quality.
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems.
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
Is relocation available?
Is there additional variable compensation?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Describe how this position fits in your organization.
Personality, strengths, experience, teach ability, attitude, and if they can demonstrate that they take the initiative to get the job done.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
A candidate must have at least 1 year of RN Endoscopy Experience.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
ER or any kind of critical experience is helpful.
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.