ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Electronics Technician at Client Command and Control Technologies is responsible for assembly and integration of Tactical Server Routers and IR2-520 Routers, components used within our VSAT Terminals.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At the core, Client employees are driven by innovation. They are leaders in the advanced global commercial and government communications market. A career at Client company enables you to design, develop, produce and market innovative products, systems, and services for advanced communications solutions. You will facilitate and enhance the way people, businesses, and governments communicate around the world.
Client Command and Control is a leading provider of mission-critical solutions to government and civilian agencies with a focus on C4ISR solutions using any type of network, whether mobile, fixed, static, terrestrial, marine, airborne or in space. In order to help their customers, combat a growing number of cyber-attacks on their systems, they provide training and certification and vulnerability compliance assessment. Client designs develop, produces and markets innovative products, systems, and services for advanced communications solutions. They are technology leaders in the markets that they serve and conduct their business through Government solutions. Their market segments consist of Tactical Communications, Space & Component Technology, Mobile Datacom, and Cyber Security Solutions.
•Routes, wires, assembles and installs electrical and electronic components in sheet metal chassis, according to specifications, using hand tools, and equipment: Reads production lists (parts list), assembly drawings, wire run lists, engineering folders, production notes, and specifications to determine established assembly methods.
• Examines parts and sheet metal for surface defects.
• Aligns, fits, and assembles component parts and or assemblies into completed units, using hand tools, power tools, and various documents such as production lists, assembly drawings, and wire run lists.
• Cuts plastic sleeves and slips sleeves over wire ends to insulate connections.
• Crimps terminal eyelets and lugs to wire ends, using hand or machine crimping devices.
• Routes, combs, twists, wraps, ties, and attaches the wire to terminal points and circuit board assemblies, according to wire run lists and assembly drawings, using the soldering gun and various hand tools.
• Connects wiring to accessories, such as relays, circuit breakers, plugs, fuses, and switches, and installs accessory assemblies in electrical or electronic units, using the soldering gun and other various hand tools.
• Assembles multiple assembled circuit boards together to form final assembly stacks using various hand tools, such as soldering irons, wrenches, etc.
• May fabricate parts or install hardware using various shop equipment.
• Experience in electronics assembly and good soldering skills.
• Must have good manual dexterity with small parts and hand tools.
• Ability to read and understand assembly drawings, production lists, and wire run lists.
• The ability to determine various wire colors for intricate harness hookup.
• The ability to move up to 70lbs from the workbench to cart.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Good judgment and ability to reason and think logically.
• Good communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Physically able to perform repetitive motion and stand for periods of time.
• Ability to adapt to a fast-moving environment.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Associate degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering, or a high school diploma with two years’ electronic assembly experience.
- 2+ years’ experience electronic assembly in ESD controlled environment.
- Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Clearance
Client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and flexible paid time off options, for eligible employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account
- STD, LTD, Supplemental Life insurance and AD&D
- Comprehensive 401k plan and Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Vacation, Personal and Sick time
- 10 paid holidays
- Bereavement and jury duty leave