AP Recruiters & Associates
We go the extra mile to make both our clients and candidates happy. The Right talent at the Right time.
We are a State of Florida certified Minority and Veteran Owned Business serving clients nationwide since 2007.
3rd Shift Production Supervisor
The 3rd Shift Production Supervisor is fundamental to our team. You’ll be overseeing the production function, with 14 direct reports. This is key to our success, and so are you.
Our coaching and developing employees something you’re passionate about? Do you have an eye for process efficiencies and continuous improvement? This is key to our success, and so are you! You’ll collaborate with other teams, coordinating production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control departments to achieve sustained and improved efficiencies. We strongly believe in “Safety First, Quality Always” for our employees, products, and customers. If this is something you feel passionate about, ensuring all employees uphold our quality and food safety procedures and policies, this may be the next great opportunity for you!
This role also requires attention to detail while completing daily tasks such as scheduling, reporting, and conducting regular visual line checks to ensure proper dating, labeling, and packaging.
If you're up for the challenge and have the following qualifications and background, please apply:
- Do you have a flexible schedule and enjoy working 3rd Shift? Hours are 11:15pm – 7:45am Sunday through Thursday
- Is your passion leading team members to achieve production targets in a safe and efficient manner? If you have at least 5+ years leading a production team, then we need you!
- Is the best still not good enough? If continuous improvement for safety, quality, cost and customer service goals keep you up at night then apply now.
- Do you have experience analyzing work order to estimate employee hours, as well as creating equipment operating schedules?
- Do you have experience tracking and reporting on production KPI’s?
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred; if no degree, minimum of 5 years of experience in a Production Supervisor role
- 3-5+ years of Food/beverage or pharma manufacturing experience is required