AP Recruiters & Associates
We go the extra mile to make both our clients and candidates happy. The Right talent at the Right time.
We are a State of Florida certified Minority and Veteran Owned Business serving clients nationwide since 2007.
Database Administrator (DBA) - III
Location: Atlanta, GA
This is a 6 months contract position located in Atlanta, GA.
- Under supervision designs, implements and maintains moderately complex databases. Includes database development, testing, monitoring, maintenance of database dictionaries, problem identification and resolution, and the integration of systems through database design. Assists with the logical and physical design of databases.
- Assists with database security. May support applications on multiple DBMS.
- Assist with the planning and migration of databases between environments on-premises and in the cloud.
- Under supervision, designs logical and physical databases and coordinates database development as part of the project team developing applications that use a database management system.
- Codes, tests, and implements physical database objects.
- Creates and administers jobs, scripts, data imports/exports, replication, and any other necessary database related components.
- Supports application changes and maintenance by implementing database changes.
- Ensures security of data, includes managing user access through database security groups using the least necessary access principles.
- Adheres to standards to limit access to data tables to prevent injection attacks.
- Perform database maintenance such as repairs, joins, creating views, forms, manual, and automated data refresh.
- Assists with data connectivity to other databases.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of forms.
- Assists automation and business stakeholders with database related recommendations, questions, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and ad hoc database updates. Frequently provides access reports for audit purposes.
- Assists with the upgrades of client-based databases (MS Access) to server-based (SQL)
Five to 10 years of experience with:
- Database Management
Database Design / Architecture Technical Skills:
- MS SQL
- MS Access
- Cloud database platforms - Azure SQL / NoSQL / etc.
- InfoPath (desirable)
- Familiarity with SharePoint (desirable)
- Power BI (desirable) • PowerPlatform (desirable)
- .Net Development techniques (desirable)
- Visual Studio (desirable) Individual
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
The ideal candidate will have extensive and recent Azure and MS Access experience. PowerPlatform and MS Infopath experience are desired.