AP Recruiters & Associates
We go the extra mile to make both our clients and candidates happy. The Right talent at the Right time.
We are a State of Florida certified Minority and Veteran Owned Business serving clients nationwide since 2007.
Relocation assistance, Sign On Bonus provided. Hours not flexible. Night Shifts.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge of patient care techniques and procedures in the assessment, treatment and care of patients in a variety of age groups which may include neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and/or geriatric
- Serve as a resource for peers and other health care team members concerning routines and procedures
- Communicate with the health care team, patients, and families
- Be responsible for delegation and supervision of personnel which participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected treatment outcomes are met
- Participate in orientation and training of new staff members
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within 90 days of hire
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) within 90 days of hire
- Current Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC)