AP Recruiters & Associates
We go the extra mile to make both our clients and candidates happy. The Right talent at the Right time.
We are a State of Florida certified Minority and Veteran Owned Business serving clients nationwide since 2007.
- Be responsible for delegation and supervision of personnel, in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met
- Work to improve and sustain the Emergency Department image as a responsible, service oriented department
- Perform assessments, plan patient care, provide direct care, and educate and orient families and staff
All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Washington
- ACLS/PALS required or certification obtained within 3 months of hire
12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC)