Cath Lab Technologist (15K Sign On Bonus)
Client is calling an experienced Cardiovascular Cath Lab Technologist.
This is a full-time, day shift position for our Client. . We are offering a $15,000 sign-on bonus and a relocation package to applicable candidates.
If you’re looking for a change of pace or seeking a new adventure, working in Anchorage can offer you both, plus all the conveniences of city living, but without the traffic and stress. With the mountains and lakes in your backyard, you’ll never have to wait for a long weekend to hike, fish or simply enjoy the great outdoors – you can do those as soon as you get off work.
In this position, you will:
- Assist cardiovascular Physicians in performing and completing invasive, interventional and therapeutic cardiovascular procedures in labs using a variety of complicated/advanced equipment, monitors, devices, and supplies.
- Be knowledgeable in vascular, cardiac, and pediatric procedural practice as well as emergent techniques/protocol.
- Assist in quality control checks/quality improvement program.
- Serve patients from neonates to senior citizens.
- Required qualifications for this position include:
- Knowledge base of Hospital radiology techniques, theory, and procedures
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology, invasive Cardiovascular practices/techniques/pressures, basic EKG analysis, and emergency protocols
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Graduation from an accredited school with supervised clinical experience in invasive Cardiovascular, and/or interventional radiological procedures
- ARRT or RCIS registered
- If new graduate registry must be completed within 1 year from date of hire
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
- Previous Special Procedures/Cath Lab Cardiovascular Technician experience.