Seasonal Warehouse Shipping Clerk
Clinton Township, MI
Duration: 3-6 Months with possibility to go perm
Position Requirements Include
- Accurate picking, packing and shipment of various sized parts to support quick turnaround of parts ordered.
- Fill orders by removing the correct parts from the shelf, identifying part numbers and proper quantity.
- Determine method of shipment and packs accordingly.
- Count, weigh, measure or examine packaging and contents of items for conformance to company specifications.
- Stock shelves by placing material in appropriate locations.
- Operate forklift or uses hand truck to move, convey or hoist equipment and parts throughout the warehouse and work areas.
- Comply with all quality standards and policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area - this includes cleaning/maintaining equipment and work areas, and performing safety inspections of areas.
Education And/Or Experience
- Knowledge typically obtained with a high school or equivalent diploma.
- Must have dependable attendance and be a team player.
- Prior forklift certification or willing to become forklift certified.
- Basic computer skills helpful.
- Prior warehouse experience a plus!